Thursday, October 20, 2011

as if...

oh as if life could get ANY more hectic!?! well friends, it sure has. clinicals started this week. i had a patient! a real live patient to care for. i did real nursey stuff! it was awesome, but good golly it keeps me busy. monday i have class like normal, then i head to the hospital to pick up my patient info and then commences the hours of paperwork to prepare. then tuesday we show up at the hospital at 6:15 A-freaking-M!!! and do our thing. do more paperwork. show up again on wednesday bright and early, do more paperwork, turn it in. thursday is class which i've not even thought about since the week before since clinicals have consumed my last three days. fri/sat/sun are filled to max with cramming in all my studying. i thought i had no time before, UH, yeah, now i have even less time. but it's all good! many have gone before me and survived - i'll get through this too!! i'm sorry sweet friends if i'm ignoring you, trust me, it's not intentional at all.

in less hectic news - i've got an interview for a nurse extern position! not like i need one more thing to cram into my schedule - but some experience would be amazing and a little $$$ wouldn't hurt things either!

alright - that's all i got for now!
xoxo

No comments: