Wednesday, February 15, 2012

how does your garden grow?

well, the weather may be crummy - cold, wet and grey - but i've got a little bit of spring alive and well in my kitchen! determined to have a successful garden this spring, bub built me a couple of shelves and hung some lighting so i could start seedlings in the house! and it's amazing!! i've already got tomatoes, green bell peppers, zucchini, squash, sunflowers, cosmo flowers, poppies, dill, onions, basil, oregano, cabbage, lavender, marigolds, spinach and more. i can't wait till it's officially spring and all my new little greenies can go out into the garden :-)

the brazil butt lift is going great. it's tough. i've only finished week one, but i'm feeling better already. still working to get a handle on my diet however. stress eating is a hard habit to break. getting back into a regular workout routine is amazing though and i've got the awesome support of miss k - my bum bum friend :-) i'll keep you all posted. if you're thinking of doing it though - i would!!

does anyone else just totally hate valentine's day? i'm so glad it's over. i've got a sweet, wonderful hubby, but my idea of romantic and his idea do NOT match up :-)

the last couple weeks have been heavy, heartbreaking ones. our little family is doing well, but families around us have not been so lucky. my heart aches for our friends that have lost loved ones or are in the middle of very hard times. we've experienced painful times as well and knowing what these amazing people are going through tears my apart. i don't mean to be vague, but it's not my heartache to share. if you are the praying type though, please remember those going through especially painful times.

No comments: