Monday, March 12, 2012

Please join me in supporting the March of Dimes!


*** Visit our team's website HERE ***

I am a member of a special team of people who care about the health of America's babies. That's why we have banded together to raise money and participate in the March of Dimes March for Babies. I am asking you to join our fundraising efforts today by sponsoring my event.

Contributing online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my personal webpage with a credit/debit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.

The money we raise helps save premature and sick babies. Premature birth is the #1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babies' health today, and through March for Babies, the March of Dimes is funding important research to find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it. There's nothing more important than to give every baby a healthy start in life.

We need your help. Please join us in the fight against prematurity. Visit my webpage and sponsor me in the event that saves babies!

With your support, there's hope.

Thank You!

No comments: