Sunday, February 27, 2011

hey mr. postman

my sweet mama sent me a little care package this week! look at all my treasures...

so let's see... i've got well, some new books for my sweet nuggie. we LOVE sandra boyton books! now she's got three new ones to add to her collection. the tall box in the back with the flowers on it is wall art cards that have proper flower names on them, A thru Z! then of course we've got some practical little things - more filters for nuggie's water pitcher and baby toothbrushes - though she's still waiting on some teeth to appear! the pink blob is a little knit beanie for nugg and all over it mom clipped little hair bows for sweet baby girl. there in the middle is a little something for me - a new wallet and a jar of oregon marionberry jam - my fav! oh oh, and the little blankie it's all laying on was mine when i was an itty bitty gal, so now nuggie can love on it :-)

getting care packages is the best - makes me want to send one to a friend real soon!

anyone else watching the oscar awards? i'm loving anne hathaway and james franco! so many pretty dresses! what's your fave? i LOVED mila kunis' dress...

it's just so pretty and girly! i would love to have a reason to get so glammed up and go out on the town. maybe that's what i'll do when i've lost this baby weight? though i'm really just excited about fitting into my skinny jeans!!

happy oscar watching everyone!! i'm guessing the social network wins the top prize... we shall see!

1 comment:

leyla'smommy said...

What a thoughtful care package! That is so nice. I am most impressed with your Mama!
I think that the Fighter will win. I haven't seen it but I figure since Christian Bale won the best actor then it will win.