Sunday, November 13, 2011

sugar - you're a cheaty b

so, so, so... sugar. you little devil you. i'm in a sluggish state tonight b/c i fell for the sweet wicked treat.

i went most of last week stuffing apples in my face whenever i had a sugar craving. then yesterday i had the itch to bake something - so i made chocolate chip cookies. the best i've ever made mind you... so how could i eat just one, or two, or 9? ugh - i am so sick now! i feel like i'm in a fog, my belly is full of ick and my blood sugar is swinging in all sorts of interesting directions. oh sugar - you evil temptress!

in non-sugar related news... did you see walking dead tonight?!? why on earth is there a barn full of walkers? when will they find sophia? is hershal gonna go all bad ass on the group and kick 'em off his land? i need answers people - STAT!

i'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of next week. i basically have it all off. we have class mon and a conference tues, but no tests, no clinicals - nada! soooo - what will i do with my few days off?

in no particular order i plan to...

- watch all the stuff i've been dvr'ing for weeks now. i've got dirty soap, once upon a time, parenthood, new girl and some other goodies to catch up on.
- clean my house. the good deep cleanings have been non-existent since classes started. i try to do one little project a day, but i'd love do a good spic and span sorta job
- go see breaking dawn. don't judge.
- call friends. if they'll still have me. i've ignored everyone for the past few months. i'd love to chat with my long lost dears.
- sleep. we'll see if nuggie allows this - but if she's asleep, i WILL be asleep too!

hope you all had a most wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

CoffeeForBlood said...

I knew something was up with Herschel; didn't expect to see that tho! Have fun with your free week! Good luck getting all your stuff done, I know those types of things never seem to go according to plan. And if none of the friends you call wanna talk you can call me; I'd love to catch up!

Shannon said...

I'm seeing Breaking Dawn on Friday! SO excited... I told the ladies I'm going with that I think we should all show up in our wedding dresses... didn't go over so well ;o)