Wednesday, August 24, 2011

quick and to the point...

oh. my. goodness. this week has been nuts and i've only had two days of class so far. oh what an adjustment it is! i've been so spoiled the last month to just sleep till the babes awakes and do little things around the house when she napped. now i'm up much earlier than i'm used to, zooming around to get myself and little bit ready to go, scoot off to class, zoom home, hang out with her, do a few little chores, cook dinner, feed bub and nugg, bath nuggie, bed for nuggie, STUDY, sleep. repeat. repeat. repeat. i see the next two years of my life laid out before me! but it's so exciting! we've not really gotten in to too much just yet in class, to know what i'll be learning in the near future is overwhelming but also so awesome. i've got my super organized school bag, joined a study group and plan to stay on top of my assignments. i think i can do this as long as i don't get behind! we also got our official ID badges, ordered our super sexy white scrubs (think super hot and attractive elastic... oh yea, that's right!) and i've got a lab coat with my name right on it coming too!

what else??? it's been a minute since i updated. izzy the dog is gone. it was a tough decision, but we had real concerns she might be aggressive to nuggie and that's a chance i will not take. she's gone on to a better situation and i know we did what was best for her and for us.

so did anyone feel that east coast earthquake? i am terrified of them. i mean, out of my brain, put me in a padded cell sort of freak about them. we lived in northern CA for about six years and during that time we experienced a number of them as well as one really, REALLY big one. ever since then i have feared them like no other. i know it's unlikely we'll have one here in the south, but yesterday didn't make me feel a lot better!

well, that's about it for now. i promise to blog more, just trying to get into my new groove :-)

No comments: