Sunday, March 20, 2011

special bulletin

i'm interrupting my normal weekend blogging break to bring you a little dose of my reality. there seem to be a few among you that have the idea in your heads that i'm some sort of freakish neat nazi. oh dear ones, that is so not true. yes, i'm a bit of neat freak. we live in a small space - a few things out of order and it looks a lot worse than it is. and i'm sure i'm going to get the comments that say oh, blah blah - these pictures are nothing. i'm not saying that... i'm just saying, look, i'm not as crazy as some of you think that i am. maybe, writing this blog in the first place makes me even crazier... i just felt the need to set the record strait. as a side note, which i won't get in to right now, there are real reasons for my cleaning crazies, i'm not just neurotic. events from my past and current events have led to my love of all things clorox, lysol and swiffer. i just wanted to provide a little proof that my even my tidy traits take off a few days now and then.

example #1
here's our kitchen. let's see what we've got... boxes from our new dishes full of our old dishes waiting to be dealt with. plastic cups on their side. text books, nugg's blankies, empty grocery bags, bread pan... other various items that make it impossible for us to use this table as an eating space.

example #2
OLD reciepts from my purse, DEAD flowers in that vase, cereal boxes, bottles to put away...

example #3
laundery laundry everywhere...

example #4
bed unmade, more laundry sitting on the dresser, more dirty laundry in the corner that you can't see waiting to be washed.

again, [please don't comment and tell me how this is nothing... for me it's a disaster - but i'm ok with that. weekends are for rest and spending time with my sweet little family. i just wanted to put it out there that i'm not as out of control as some of you seem to think that i am :-)

now back to enjoying this delightful little sunday with my hubby and the nugg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too cute!!