Monday, March 21, 2011

weighn' in - week 4

this will be short and sweet... last week was a bust - again. i walked several times with nuggie and worked out one day, but that was it. i also went to a sweet friend's bday party and ate this...

it was a girl's eatin' meat and drinkin' beer party - i had no choice, i had to take part!!! ooh, it was yummy. but i'm afraid of what it did to my number on the scale - SO - i haven't weighed in for the week yet. i'm too scared!

i started this week off right though - worked out, ate a good breakfast and had a lean cuisine for lunch - this week will be better!

i have the feeling nuggie isn't going to let me do much this week though. she's teething and as if we'd expect anything different - she is of course screechy, screamy and grumpy. poor little thing :-(

1 comment:

leyla'smommy said...

Girl - I am no better in the dieting department or the working out department! I have almost resigned myself to that fact that I may not be in shape again until the babies get out of babyhood!!!
PS - I binged on cookies last week and I am not weighing either. And by cookies, I mean COOKIES, and I think you know what that means! :)