Friday, June 3, 2011

my sweet babes

my sweet little baby is 33 weeks old today! how is that possible? she'll be 8 months old on the 15th!



sweet nuggie - the littlest love of my life :-)

she's growing like a weed and is just about moved out of her 9 month clothes already. what a little personality - she's such a goof ball. she squeals and laughs and flaps her little arms. she is trying so hard to crawl and is just starting to try to pull up on things. she loves being outside and will happily go anywhere in her stroller. she's still not too excited about "real" food - but will nibble on tiny bits of bread and cheese. nuggie is still not a very good sleeper, but we do have her taking two or three naps a day now - though still in her swing, but hey, at least she's napping and she sleeps through the night about every 3 days. nuggie loves her kitty cat olive (though ollie isn't to excited about her), splashing in the bath and "drinking" from a big cup (while most of it runs down her chin!). she's teaching me so much and makes me want to be a better mommy every day. though this journey of motherhood hasn't gone exactly how i thought it would - i wouldn't change a single thing. the Lord knew exactly what sort of little angel to send to us.  i love my sweet babycakes!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You're such a sweet mommy :o) I can't wait to see her again... Are you all coming my way any time soon?