Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sleeping beauty

well, we had a much better night last night. only one wake up from miss nuggie and she went right back to sleep after having a little bottle. it's amazing how much better you feel after 6 hours of sleep!

gramps and i are taking the nugster to the farmer's market today for lunch. bub is gonna meet us there since it's so close to his work. after lunch i think we'll wander around a little and check out what sort of goodies we might be able to find there.

is anyone watching the bachelorette? i don't normally find myself getting sucked in to this particular reality tv show, but there is nothing else on this summer, so i got hooked. i'm awful though and already went to www.realitysteve.com and found out how it ends. what is my deal? i can't help myself! it's like when i read a book - i've got to know how it ends before i start it.

couch - 5k week 2 day 2 was today. i went alone since grampy is here and could watch the nugg. i'm slower when i'm alone, but i did about 2 miles with a 12 min/mile avg when i was jogging. i'm trying to get my average down 10 min/mile.

it's another hot hot hot day - stay cool my lovelies.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

My friend and I are starting C25K next week!