Friday, June 24, 2011

our dog izzy...

this is our dog izzy... she's a pain in my patootie. i was totally out of my mind to think it would be easy peasy to care for a dog and a baby and go to school and run a house. BUT - whatever, she's ours now and she's starting to grow on me - a little. 

when she gets riled up she's like a 3 year old on sugar crack. and she digs holes. lots of them. 

 like this one...

 and this one...

 and here are two of her IN the act of digging up our yard


normally it's just really annoying, but today her digging yielded treasure! and i don't mean the sort of treasure that gramps calls what nuggie puts in a poopie diaper.

a blue marble! wish she'd dig up someone's old diamond jewelry or a stashed box full of cash. i guess a blue marble will just have to do.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your dog is your PIMP... Pain In My Patootie :o) We call Taylor PITA sometimes (I'm sure you can figure that one out). Totally random, I know. Happy Monday!