Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 months!

sweet nuggie had her 6 month photos taken this past saturday. our super amazing friend and totally amazing photographer - Allison Wicker - drove all the way down from bowling green to snap some pics of our nearly 1/2 year old!

sweet nuggie and her papabear

nuggie in her bloomies

oh that smile melts my heart
if you live in the middle tennessee or southern kentucky area and are looking for some wonderful photos of your family or baby or whatever, i highly encourage you to check out miss allison! she's amazing and so sweet with the babes.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

ADORABLE! Amanda, she looks JUST LIKE YOU in that last pic!

Shannon said...

Here is my post where I showed my bench http://itsnotalwaysblackandwhite.blogspot.com/2009/06/making-house-home.html
I just got some foam from JoAnn and glued it to the top. Then I staple gunned the fabric to the underside of the coffee table. I wish I would have taken the top off first to hide the frayed edges of the fabric but oh well... If you want to paint it, just sand it lightly and prime first. I'd also do a top coat to avoid chipping.

Thanks for joining my gift exchange party!