Monday, April 25, 2011

weighn' in

hello monday. i still have a few hours left of it to blog my fatty mcfatterson entry... UGH. i am sooooo ready to lose this silly weight. but alas it plagues me. it is so hard to find the time and/or energy to work out and eat right when you've got a crabby 6 month old, school (and now finals) to fret over and an added bundle of joy with our 8 week old puppy. ugh. ok, that's out of my system. this isn't all whines and complains. this last week i was sick. icky sick with an awful headcold, so i didn't work out at all. i took nuggie on a couple of walks, but that was it. i couldn't breath through my nose at all, so working out just didn't seem like a good idea. i had no appetite though, so that helped :-) i know i've lost another pound! woot! and i'm just about fitting back into my old capris. which will be great since it's now stinky hot hot hot here! i also made a wonderful tofu spinach lasagna that was super yummy and low cal.

a sweet friend lent me a book called "made to crave". i'm only on chapter 2, but it's already very interesting. it's a different spin on our sugar cravings and what exactly we're trying to fill when we give in to them. i'll let you know how it goes when i'm done.

well, another spring week in nashville and two days ahead of us filled with death storms... i'm so not a fan. let's hope they're not too bad.

oh and it's my last full week of classes. next week are finals and then i'm done with my first semester!

No comments: