Sunday, April 24, 2011

i just realized...

ok, so i just realized that my title of the last post made absolutely no sense. i had this whole post planned in my head about about how there should be a witness protection type program for mommas. wouldn't it be nice to dial them up and get whisked away with the promise that your babes and hubby would be looked after, but off momma goes to an undisclosed location. a quiet place with a big soft bed, a hot shower and a nice meal that you didn't have to cook. oh and yea - no one can bug you. no phone calls. no bills to fuss over. no crying babes or hubby. just 24 hours peace and quiet... and that all would have made more sense if i hadn't gotten distracted by coupons and khol's and luggage! just had to explain :-)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I would like to join this program please.

maya0212 said...

sign me up, too. For mother's day I've asked for a hotel room so I can get an entire night's sleep. Here's the drawback...in preparation for such an evening, I will end up pumping almost a gallon of milk. *sigh* One day we will miss our babies needing us so much...