Thursday, April 14, 2011

to tattoo or to not tattoo - oh what a question

our trip to portland is quickly approaching - only 4 weeks away (which means bub's trip to guam is only 5 weeks away...boo). and while there bub and i are considering adding to our tattoo collections. he has something he for sure wants, i on the other hand do not. my other two have alot of meaning to me and i picked them both for very specific reasons. i'd like to continue that, but am having some creative block... hmmm... everyone says they're addictive and whoever said that was right!

i'm a little nuts about our bird feeders... i'm so totally going to be that old lady with bird seed in my pocket sitting on a bench in the park some day. somehow to me buying $10 worth of bird seed each week seems totally necessary and i often send sweet bub to home depot to get me some. i've recently added to my collection with a suet feeder as well as a hummingbird feeder. ok, why am i admitting my hugely nerdy bird love? well, i guess our house has become a little bird paradise and we've got oodles of them now. one, i'm not sure which kind, sings and sounds sort of like a baby fussing. every time i hear that bird i look to nuggie expecting to find a fussy munchkin, but always find my sweet happy babes. it's driving me a little bonkers. i need to get some bird books so i can try to identify the little culprit.

modern family last night was amazing! if you haven't seen it yet - you must. did anyone happen to watch the new show - happy endings - after it? thoughts? i enjoyed it, not sure i loved it, but it was sort of cute.

2 comments:

leyla'smommy said...

I love that you are obsessed with feeding birds. I just love it.

MommyDonegan said...

I'm starting to get in to bird feeding as well. You'll have to give me some pointers. i bought two hummingbird feeders but haven't had any hummingbirds yet. I have another little bird feeder and they are emptying it like crazy!!! I'm not sure what type of bird is showing up, I think maybe a finch of some sort, but they are really fun to watch. Ainsley loves it. So I guess all of this is to say that if you are a nerd for it, so am I.

Also, good luck with the tattoo ideas. I'm pondering one as well, now that I'm closer to finishing school.